April 23, 2020
Open Library is an initiative of the Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. You may download books in categories such as “thrillers” or “classic” or “books we love.”
- Read to someone over the telephone
- Start a virtual book club
- Write an alternate ending or a sequel to the book (maybe have friends help contribute)
- Get really creative and try out your acting skills and recreate a scene from the book
- Use the book as a journal prompt – based on the book, share a story about yourself that is related to an event or a character in the book.
Join Email List
Want to stay connected? Join Kendal’s Life Enrichment and Engagement Email List to receive future emails directly.